My favorite movie

 

My favorite movie is called "Instructions Not Included", it's a dramatic comedy about a man called Valentin who has a comfortable life in Acapulco, until a woman comes to give him a little girl who is just a few months old, Valenti's daughter, then the woman leave him in charge of the baby and goes back to her county. After that Valentin tries to return his child, so he travel to Los Angeles with a serie of funny incidents.

Well, I don't want to make spoilers to anyone who hasn't seen this movie, I just have to say that I cried a lot watching it, maybe I'm just an emotional person, I don't know lol. But I love watch movies that leave me crying, that's one of the reasons because I love this film.

And to finish this post, I would like to talk a little bit about the last movie I saw. This was "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", I saw it with my little brother because I think that it's a classic that all kids should watch. I totally recommend it!!! When I was little I used to see it all the time

Comentarios

  1. your choice is interesting! It's good that you liked Charlie and the chocolate factory, it is an iconic and very good movie! i love johnny deep

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit

My favorite serie

Summer Plans