The Best Holidays

 My best holiday was in the year 2015. In January I traveled by car with my parents to Villarica and we stayed to sleep there, but we had to sleep in a gas station because we arrived really early and couldn't found a place to stay 😅 it was very uncomfortable but I didn't care because the next day we crossed the frontier to Argentina.

There we went to Bariloche and stay there for two days, it was beautiful to see the roads full of vegetation, we ate a lot of chocolate there and bring some back to Chile with us. After that, we continue our road trip to Mar del Plata, I think that I fall in love with this city, the people there was so nice and the beaches there are so wonderful that I really love the city. Then we went to Buenos Aires to visit the obelisco, the pink house and to the stadium "la bombonera"

I really enjoyed this vacations, I had the chance to visit beautiful places and eat a lot of good food too (one of my favorite parts hahaha)


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit

My favorite serie

Summer Plans