Summer Plans

 I really hope to go somewhere for this summer so I can relax a little, the pandemic situation and not being able to see my family and friends like I used to do it before has me exhausted an very sad 😣

I was thinking to visit my cousins, who live in Chillán but the spread of the virus in the south is extremely high and I don't see that the situation can be better soon, so if that doesn't change in February I probably won't go.

My other option is go to the beach for a few days with my friends, we did that last year and had so much fun!! Obviously, now the circumstances aren't the same and we can't go to parties or stuff like that, but I enjoy the time that I spend with them, they always cheer me up and we laugh a lot.

To be honest I don't have any specific activities planned for the summer, but definitely studying is not part od them hahaha I just hope that I don't have to take exams in March so this way I can disconnect me from the university during my vacations and be able to lay down in the beach, maybe watch the sunrise and drink at nights. I think it's a great idea and I really expect that I can make it happen.

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you and I think most people, including myself, will take a break from studying.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Going to the beach with friends is the best thing in the world haha I think that all of us need to disconnect from the university :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Summer vacations are the most awaited time of the year in a student’s life

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Being with friends and enjoying with them is the best!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit

My favorite serie