My favorite serie


I really enjoy to spend my time watching series, it's my favorite hobby. But I think that my favorite serie is "Orphan Black"

This serie is about an orphan woman who, after seeing the suicide of another woman completely identical to her, starts to investigate about her life (pretending to be her) and then she realized that there are many women who are identical to her.

Every chapter in this serie is very interesting and really blows your mind. I think it is one of my favorite series because I enjoyed all the chapters and I feel that they didn't put any filler chapters in any of  their five seasons as is usual to see in most of the series. And also the work of Tatiana Maslany (the main actress) is so amazing that everyone should watch this serie just to see it.

I like to watch different kinds of series, especially the dramatic ones. The serie that I'm currently watching is Grey's Anatomy, I know it has like a thousand seasons, I just can't stop watching it haha, so when I have time and the university allows me (not very often) I watch it, I just hope to finish it before the end of the year. Fortunately I'm very fast to finish the series, it's a gift😅😅




Comentarios

  1. I also love to watch series when I have free time, now I think the next one I'm going see it will be Orphan Black, sound so interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It sounds pretty fun and intriguing, I should give it an opportunity!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Some friends recommended me this series but I never started it, so i might watch it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This TV Show capted a lot my attention, it seems like a suspense serie, is well knowed that BBC series are all amazing, I will watch it in this summer 100% sure

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit

Summer Plans