My future job

 First of all, I would like to say that I'm a very indecisive person, so start studying chemistry and pharmacy was a big decision for me because I wasn't sure if this was something that I wanted to do for the rest of my life, but every day I'm more convinced that I really like this career.

Well, I think that start to talk about what specialty I want to continue studying is too soon for me since I'm in my fisrt year at the university, but the clinical pharmacy is very interesting to me, so it's my stronger option.

In a few more years when I finish my studies at the university, I would like to do a post grade in another country, there are many things to learn besides chemistry, like a new language, culture of the country, etc. I don't think that the salary is very relevant to me, but to do a post grade in another country I need the money so, my plan is start working here to raise enough money to do it.

To be honest, imagine my job in a clinical pharmacy is very exciting to me, adding the fact that it's an indoor job, something that I always liked.

Comentarios


  1. You still have the whole race to know the area! I hope you enjoy the process and choose what you like best, clinic is a good idea

    ResponderEliminar
  2. From my point of view clinical pharmacy is one of the most difficult areas, I really hope you to develop yourself in chemistry and pharmacy ! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit

My favorite serie

Summer Plans